- Getting Started
- Teachers: Setting Assignments and Reviewing
- Teachers: Manage Teacher Workflows in Teams
- Teachers: Teacher Learning Communities
- Teachers: Creating a Class
- Teachers: Deliver an Online Lecture
- Students: Working with Classes and Classmates
- Teams Meetings - Sharing Your Screen and Giving Control
- Do we need to install Office 365 for Education if we have an existing Office 365?
- Yes, because the Education Version is different from business versions. However if you have an Education version then you can just log-off and log-in with your MMSCFI account.
- Where do we get our Office 365 for Education?
- Sign-In at www.office.com with your child’s account.
- There is a button to Install Office
- Follow instructions
- How much bandwidth do we need at home?
- At least 10 to 20 mbps per child for the best experience
- Here are other technical requirements